- Prepare a TECHNO ECONOMIC FEASIBILITY REPORT based on detail market survey. This is the first and the foremost important task for any project whether on small scale or large scale.
- Techno economic feasibility report will clearly highlight the profit share on exact investment with duration.
- If you need a consultant or advisor for your project, hire at this stage. This will save a huge a cost.
- Prebid engineering will be your next step.
- Feasibility study – Techno economic feasibility report is integrated with other department of projects i.e., process, piping, civil, structure, electrical, instrumentation
- Concept engineering – Process is defined with clear scope
- Front end engineering design – process parameters at each stage is defined
- Proposal engineering for EPCM contract – plant construction plan is evaluated in cost favor
- Since the report is in positive side, Owner can decide for how the plant construction has to take place. He can give EPC contract to individual organization to save the time and fast construction.
- Process Engineering
Preparation of DBM (Design Basis Memoranda)
EDS (Engineering Design Specifications)
FEED (Front End Engineering Design)
Steady state & Dynamic Simulation by using ASPEN software
Safety studies such as HAZOP, HAZID, SIL, Risk Assessment, HSEIA, QRA
Development of PFD, H & M Balance, P & IDs
Line Sizing, Equipment Sizing Calculation (Pump, heat exchange etc.)
Preparation of operation & Maintenance Manual
- Plant engineering
Static equipment engineering
Rotary equipment engineering
- Procurement Engineering
Procuring the material based on MDS, MR, and other specification.
Procuring raw material for civil construction
Procuring steel material for structures
Procuring thousands of raw materials of electrical and instrumentation.
- Construction Engineering
Since the construction phase is very critical it needs planning and scheduling, material management, efficient deployment, subcontract management, planning of quality management, safety control
Fabrication, erection, installation, commissioning, testing.